Friday, July 14, 2006

Nursin' It

Ok heres the deal-my grandmother has to have like 3 surgeries this year, starting in August. Which means my mother and I are going to be the care-takers. I'm going to have to play nurse the most because she's going to need blood thinner injections and my mother is afraid of needles. So, I'm going to have to inject it. Which made me start thinking of becoming a nurse. I was always the little neighborhood nurse when I was younger--taking care of every scrape and whatever that a kid might have, so why not be the real thing? Plus I have been in and out of hospitals all my life and 99% of the time my nurse was always bitchy, and I think its high time that there be a nurse out there who doesn't act like there's a stick up her ass. *: ) Only time will tell. Peace~

No comments: