Thursday, June 28, 2007

Rootie Tootie Fresh & Frootie

I hate the dentist. Actually scared may be a better word. So you can imagine what I felt like when I needed a root canal! Kill me now...was the thought that flashed before me. Odviously I didn't listen, but instead got the most horrid dental procedure done-the root canal. I had it done 2 days ago and I still feel like a P.O.S. I can't open my mouth more than half way, my jaw is throbbing, and if food accidentally floats over to that side of my mouth and I chew on it, it feels like lightening hit me.
It has been said and I will say it again-Tooth pain is the worst pain you can have. (aside from natural child birth)-am I right ladies! But I digress from my point. Parents...listen up! If you actually communicated to your child what could happen to their cute little mouths if they didn't brush & floss every day like they should, and I mean really tell them about the pain...they would be scared, but they would have the prettiest whitest teeth a parent ever saw. I wish my parents told me!

No comments: